Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gearing up for the weekend/end of the month

So I haven't played nearly as much poker this month as I had planned to for a variety of reasons; laziness, a ton of work stress, and a trip to New Orleans to try and drown my liver. Yes I know excuses are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink, but I figure as long as I am making a steady living with my job poker can sort of be pushed by the wayside every now and then. That being said, I plan to hit the virtual felt hard this weekend. I'm on a mini downswing lately which can be blamed on variance, and probably a lack of focus from my trip to the big sleazy. I have however won a ticket to the sunday quarter million again (those satellites are jokes!) and plan to gain some more experience sunday along with mixing in as many SNG's and MTT's as I can handle. Before my downswing I had pretty closely made my monetary goal for the month so hopefully I can make that a reality this weekend. I will update after it all goes down on my monthly stats! Vegas in t-minus 2 weeks so I will also have to kick March off on a high note before that. Good luck out there and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment