Monday, March 1, 2010

February recap, looking forward



February is in the books! There were a few ups and downs for the month, but overall it was good and I learned a lot. I ended the month on a terrible downswing losing about 10% (or about 15 buy ins at my current level) of my bankroll on Stars after a huge upswing early in the month. Although I fell short of my goal monetarily I still managed making $.62 per game average, which for an average buy in of $1 equates to an ROI of 62%. Not too shabby if you equate that to making other investments. If only my bank account would show that sort of return! The bottom graph is my games to date on Stars. Although I am running bad there still seems to be a slight uptrend, so I'm optimistic on turning things around this month. If you read my previous posts then you know obviously I didn't come close to my volume goal, but like I said... Poker is a second job, not my life at the moment. I still have to go out and have fun! I did however also begin to play more on Full Tilt as a few of my close friends are playing there more now too. Always good to try and take a friends money! Plus I have found the MTT fields are much smaller which can equate to less variance and hopefully a decent score sooner. So moving forward I plan to play more on FT as well and keep that in my stats. The graph on top is my games to date on FT and obviously I'm still in the black, but I plan on changing that this month and continuing in the future! Until next time, good luck and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment