Friday, May 21, 2010

Work, work, work, and no play!

Well once again work has been kicking my butt. I have only played 5 games this month as of today and the rest of the month is not looking too good either. Working in the oilfield I am subject to being called out at a moments notice and can be gone or working long hours for lots of days. For example, I have only had three days off in the last 29, and have worked mostly 12 to 14 hours per day during those days too. And yes, I am complaining because it sucks being away from home and obviously has thrown me off track for my poker goals. When I get back to playing again I will most likely start back at the stakes I was really exceeding at although I was at the cusp of upping my 45 man stakes to the $3 games. I haven't even been able to think about poker lately and that sucks pretty bad because I really wanted to watch the main events of the SCOOP. But alas that is where my life is at the moment, making "good" money, but very unhappy. Obviously what "they" always say about money not bringing you happiness is completely true. Well until I am able to get back to the tables, good luck and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment